[hibernate-dev] Hibernate for Perl

Lee Standen nom at standen.id.au
Fri Jun 20 01:22:38 EDT 2008

I'm not particularly worried about the name, but my goal is to preserve
compatibility with hibernate, so you can pick up your mapping file, and drop
it into a Java or .NET application with only minor changes (much the same as
you can do with Hibernate => Nhibernate I guess.

I was more chasing some design documentation to help understand how the
"guts" of Hibernate fits together, as an overall design makes implementation
easier.

Since writing this document, I did find some of what I was chasing buried in
parts of the hibernate web site, but if there's any specific links you guys
think might help, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks :)