[hibernate-dev] Hibernate Search 3.1

Emmanuel Bernard emmanuel at hibernate.org
Thu May 1 19:53:02 EDT 2008

Hibernate Search 3.1 will arrive sooner than expected to align with
Hibernate Core 3.3

If you have some compatibility breaks in mind, speak up. Also we need
to focus on closing the features implying Core 3.3 first (I have the
close hooks of the SF in mind but there might be others). The
additional features will go in a 3.2. I don't know if we should go for
a beta or straight to a CR for HSearch 3.1, WDYT.
There are code changes but there are not too big.

Emmanuel

PS I had hoped to keep HSearch 3.1 compatible with Core 3.2 but
because we extends Session (which has a new doWork(Work) method), we a
pretty much screwed.