[hibernate-dev] Migration to Hibernate Core 3.3

Hardy Ferentschik hibernate at ferentschik.de
Fri May 2 02:50:17 EDT 2008

Hi,

On Fri, 02 May 2008 01:38:02 +0200, Emmanuel Bernard
<emmanuel at hibernate.org> wrote:

> I would appreciate feedback on the build, the POMs and the rest. Let me
> know if there are any issues.

I just did an update to trunk of Hibernate Search and tried to run 'ant
dist', but got problems with the following dependencies:

         <dependency name="commons-annotations" rev="latest"
conf="default->default"/>
         <dependency name="annotations" rev="latest" conf="test->default"/>
         <dependency name="entitymanager" rev="latest"
conf="test->default"/>

They would not resolve. I am not so familiar with how ivy works and
whether it automatically should resolve 'latest' or whether I am ment to
check out these modules seperately and install them in my local
repository. I was actually hoping that Hibernate Search would build now
without any other module/project checked out.

Changing 'latest' to the appropriate version numbers made the build work.
How is this supposed to work?

Cheers,
Hardy