[hibernate-dev] Sync maven jboss repo with central repo?

Tomislav Stojcevich stojcevicht at gmail.com
Wed May 14 12:49:59 EDT 2008

The jboss maven repo is not currently being sync'd to the central repo
for the org/hibernate packages.

I need the latest entitytManager which is no in central but is in the
jboss repo.

I can't just add the jboss repository in my pom because our
'production' builds are done on a special build server that is behind
a firewall and is only allowed access to the maven central repo for
security reasons.  Big Brother is very paranoid.  Besides, adding
another repo slows down developer builds since that extra repo has to
be checked for artifacts in addition to central.

Instructions on how to request the sync can be found here:
http://maven.apache.org/guides/mini/guide-central-repository-upload.html