[hibernate-dev] Sync maven jboss repo with central repo?

Tomislav Stojcevich stojcevicht at gmail.com
Fri May 16 12:48:42 EDT 2008

> I vote for the pom maintained by the dev team behind the project - anything
> else is an approximiation.
>
> I'm not saying our pom's are perfect, but at least they are now actively maintained.
>
> Just my additional 2 cent.
> /max

I agree 100%, I think the poms that come from the project team should
be the 'correct' poms and win.

This is why I'm asking for a sync to central.

Without the sync, people will continue to request new versions of the
hibernate artifacts added to central, their bundles may have differing
poms for whatever reason, thus making the existing problem even worse.