[hibernate-dev] Sync maven jboss repo with central repo?

Steve Ebersole steve at hibernate.org
Fri May 16 13:56:32 EDT 2008

On May 16, 2008, at 12:28 PM, Max Bowsher wrote:

> What would be nice, is for automated syncing of all *new* releases to
> the jboss repository to be initiated, which surely can't be that
> controversial? (Though there may be issues where new releases depend
> on
> things in the jboss repo that are not in the central repo, but I guess
> they'll need addressing on a case-by-case basis anyway.)
And this is what we requested.  To have all artifacts under the
org.jboss and org.hibernate groupIds to synch into the central repo.
And this was many months ago.

I just pinged the person responsible for that from the JBoss side (its
pgier on irc max) to see how the situation looks at this point.

Steve Ebersole

Project Lead
http://hibernate.org
steve at hibernate.org