[hibernate-dev] No successful builds since move to Maven

Steve Ebersole steve at hibernate.org
Fri May 16 14:01:03 EDT 2008

On May 16, 2008, at 11:51 AM, Sanne Grinovero wrote:

> I know you are all quite busy, I can help myself (slowly) but my main
> concern is to understand if these problems are
> A) known, due the fact nobody completed the migration to maven.
> B) You all tested only on IDEA
> C) my environment is completely broken
I only use IntelliJ, so this is perhaps a possibility.  I did ask Max
to verify that the overall structure/layout would work with eclipse.
He said it did, but that was many moons ago now.

I even forget the details now.  Perhaps I used the command line
eclipse generation (mvn eclipse:eclipse) and sent that to Max to
test.  Do you recall Max?

Steve Ebersole

Project Lead
http://hibernate.org