[hibernate-dev] Fixes to Hibernate Search documentation

Juraci Costa jcosta at redhat.com
Wed Nov 5 09:36:41 EST 2008

Guys,

How should I proceed with suggestions for Hibernate Search documentation changes? Should I open a JIRA item for each item, with a diff? Who should I assign them too? May I assign it to myself and commit the changes after getting an OK from someone?

Examples:

Item 1.4:
In the code sample, change "getFullTextEntityManager" to "createFullTextEntityManager"

Chapter 5:
There's a "Hibernate Search™" in the second paragraph, where everywhere else in the code it reads only "Hibernate Search". Which is right?