[hibernate-dev] exposing statistics easier (HHH-3593 solution)

John Mazzitelli mazz at redhat.com
Fri Nov 21 03:15:31 EST 2008

hibernate-jmx is actually news to me - I didn't realize there was such a
module.

Is it easy for someone with an existing app to plop this hibernate-jmx
module (.jar?) in their app deployment and have it "just work"?

I'm curious if this is going to be shipped with, say, JBossAS, so its
already available to people without downloading it separately.

I'll see if I can read up some more on that module.