[hibernate-dev] Which branches should receive patches

Juraci Costa jcosta at redhat.com
Thu Nov 27 09:49:39 EST 2008

All,

I'm about to making some patches to fix tests which uses table/column names which are keywords for some RDBMS's. So, which branches should I target to, when making such patches?

My initial list (for trunk, but similar ones for ANN/EM):

trunk
Branch_3_2
Branch_3_2_4_SP1_CP

Should I include Branch_3_3, if applicable? Regarding Branch_3_3, I noticed it doesn't contains ANN/EM, and ANN/EM doesn't have a Branch_3_3. So, where should I take ANN/EM from, if building core from Branch_3_3 ?

- Juca.