[hibernate-dev] Code Review: ANN-778

Juraci Costa jcosta at redhat.com
Wed Oct 22 11:11:01 EDT 2008

Guys,

This is the one which originated the changes in the parent Test class for Entity Manager, but somehow we managed to forget it :-) So, after discussing the approaches, I did a new diff to replace the old one, which uses the parent's capabilities on handling the sessions and exceptions.

Nothing exciting in this diff, maybe the only noticeable thing here is that I removed the teardown method and moved the "session.close();" method call to the tests, because the runTest checks for unclosed sessions (and it runs before the teardown).

So, please take a look and let me know if you spot something wrong.

- Juca.