[hibernate-dev] HSearch more typesafe, missing Javadoc in classes and deprecated APIs

Emmanuel Bernard emmanuel at hibernate.org
Wed Oct 22 17:42:57 EDT 2008

I have done a pass to make the APIs and internals more typesafe
http://opensource.atlassian.com/projects/hibernate/browse/HSEARCH-282

Mainly starting using <?>. There is probably a lot of areas where it's
missing.
http://opensource.atlassian.com/projects/hibernate/browse/HSEARCH-281

It mean I did break some APIs (from an implementor PoV). If you have
some generics in mind for the APIs, go for it now. Make sure to use <?
 > rather than the raw type (including for Class<?>).

LuceneWorkDelegate has no global javadoc, would be nice to fix that.

We are down to 1 compilation warning.
Lucene has deprecated the InderWriter constructor we use in 2.4.
http://opensource.atlassian.com/projects/hibernate/browse/HSEARCH-283

--
Emmanuel Bernard
http://in.relation.to/Bloggers/Emmanuel | http://blog.emmanuelbernard.com