[hibernate-dev] Envers

Sanne Grinovero sanne.grinovero at gmail.com
Thu Sep 11 03:44:25 EDT 2008

Hello,
this is looking very promising, congratulations for the slides too
they made me understand it well without needing explanations.

I am seeing many similarities with Hibernate Search,
maybe it is possible to reuse the annotations (and/or code)
of it for your upcoming "support for persistent collections"...
just thinking that both teams (Envers and Search) have probably
written much "framing" and startup code the same way.

Also Emmanuel has added "autoregistration" of listeners
for when Search is on classhpath during the EntityManager
factory startup; IMHO it would be nice to register this one
in the same way.

Sanne