[hibernate-dev] Hibernate Core 3.3 / HEM/HAN 3.4.0 migration hooplas

Steve Ebersole steve at hibernate.org
Thu Sep 18 15:32:33 EDT 2008

Really we just need a section for core 3.3 on the migration guide.  I
was really just hoping to be able to hold off until after we have the
new wiki/infrastructure available to us.  But given history that will
not be around for quite a while :(  I'll look at doing this tomorrow.

For the slf4j bit, I don't see how.  They just need to add one of the
slf4j jars as a dep.  Certainly we should be define that that is needed,
but sorry I just don't see what is so hard about doing that.

The documentation, much like the wiki, I just do not update because it
is a PITA.  I have the built documentation if anyone wants to upload it
and manage that hassle.

-

Steve Ebersole
Project Lead