[hibernate-dev] Re: programmatic configuration of Hibernate Search

Emmanuel Bernard emmanuel at hibernate.org
Sun Apr 12 14:10:43 EDT 2009

This can be mixed as in one entity is defined in annotation and an
other programmatically. As far as mixing configuration in the same
entity, it's theoretically possible but usually very painful to code
(and rules are hard to make intuitive). If anyone is interested after
my initial work, we can add support for this.