[hibernate-dev] Hibernate & Java 5 ?

Steve Ebersole steve at hibernate.org
Tue Dec 1 07:44:54 EST 2009

I have issues reloading Maven-based projects in IntelliJ as well.  I
simply try to minimize the number of times I reload.

Hibernate is *built* with JDK 1.5, but not all the modules are 1.5
compatible.

What "statistics work" discussion?  I must have missed that.  But for
sure the hibernate-core module should remain 1.4 compatible.  Dropping
1.4 support is on the roadmap, but not for 3.5

--
Steve Ebersole <steve at hibernate.org>
Hibernate.org