[hibernate-dev] HSEARCH-429

Emmanuel Bernard emmanuel at hibernate.org
Fri Dec 4 04:49:48 EST 2009

Hello,
I'll review your patches today hopefully.
I am wondering if using Hg or Git could help you / us and what would
be the impact on the existing architecture.

wrt HSEARCH-429
hibernate.search.mapping_model should be both a Class and a String
(configuration). The code must account for that.
I think the code should not be in SearchConfigurationFromHibernateCore
as it is equally useful for non Hibernate Core usages. It but be next
to the core of Hibernate Search's initialization.