[hibernate-dev] jpa api jar name

Steve Ebersole steve at hibernate.org
Fri Dec 11 15:59:49 EST 2009

I think there is a consensus we need to rename our JPA api jar.  The
main concern is that we should be capturing the spec version in the
artifact name but that the versioning should be its own thing since
there is in fact Hibernate specific code in the classes that we will
have need to maintain and release independently.

I propose the following naming:
org.hibernate.javax.persistence:hibernate-jpa-2.1-api:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT

Unless I hear different options I will make this change this weekend.

At that time I will also publish a release of it as 1.0.0-CR-1

--
Steve Ebersole <steve at hibernate.org>
Hibernate.org