[hibernate-dev] jpa api jar name

Hardy Ferentschik hibernate at ferentschik.de
Mon Dec 14 10:02:36 EST 2009

I like the idea of having 'hibernate' in the actual jar name as well. When
you are
building a project the dependencies are clear. But when you just look at
an artifact
like for example a war file it helps a lot if the jar file names are a
little more descriptive.
We also have hibernate-core and not jut core.

--Hardy