[hibernate-dev] Problems building Core

Adam Warski adam at warski.org
Fri Dec 18 08:50:44 EST 2009

Maybe it's the huge amount of logs that gets emmited during the tests - the place where the OOM happens would indicate that (it failed in the same place when I updated to 5.10).
I tried changing the log4j.properties in the envers module test sources to emit less logs but I think that some different file is used to configure logging for the tests (other file on the classpath).

I'll let you know if I have any better ideas :)

Adam