[hibernate-dev] [BVAL-RI] Regarding BVAL-90

Alaa Mohsen alaa.mohsen at egyptdc.com
Mon Feb 2 08:32:05 EST 2009

I have a question. When you said to add the map at the ValidatorFactory
level, did you mean to add it to ValidatorFactoryImpl? As I can see, getting
the validators of built in constraints happens in ConstraintDescriptorImpl,
which is used only by the BeanMetaDataImpl. Do I put the map in
ConstraintDescriptorImpl, or shall I put it somewhere else?

Regards,
Alaa Nassef