[hibernate-dev] Hibernate styled maven site

Steve Ebersole steve at hibernate.org
Tue Feb 10 17:22:44 EST 2009

Its been a while since I looked at it.  But from what I recall it was
all stuff related to having multiple modules and combining some outputs
and not others and where things resided and the links on the combined
"landing page".

The reports are independent of the site plugin.  The site plugin simply
aggregates outputs from various "reporting" plugins.  You can still run
those reporting plugins regardless of whether you then aggregate them
with 'site'.

-

Steve Ebersole
Project Lead