[hibernate-dev] Another disk crash?

Chris Bredesen cbredesen at redhat.com
Thu Feb 26 09:04:28 EST 2009

I've reported such things to our internal IT folks a few times over the
last few months (just yesterday for h.org, but not the forums -- not
sure if it's the same box).  They do "something" and then it starts
working.  I have never gotten a straight answer on what "something" is
or when this will be "permanently fixed".

-Chris