[hibernate-dev] Re: [infinispan-dev] Hibernate Search alternative Directory distribution

Łukasz Moreń lukasz.moren at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 11:05:22 EDT 2009

To have access to this same Infinispan cache on all nodes (master and
slaves) I have to create it from this same, single CacheManager.
So there is difficulty how to distribute CacheManager to all nodes -
something like singleton in a cluster.
Is there some recommended option how to achieve that in our case?

Lukasz