[hibernate-dev] Hibernate 3.3.1.GA compatibility question

Pocius, Pete pete.pocius at eds.com
Thu Jun 4 14:17:35 EDT 2009

Juca,

Thank you for this information!!!  After reading your reply regarding
upgrading to Hibernate Core 3.3.2, a couple more questions came up.

Is the Hibernate 3.3.2 Core a full GA release, or an alpha or beta?

Regarding the new dialect specific for Sybase ASE 15, could we still use
Hibernate Core 3.3.1 GA with the SybaseDialect while running with ASE
15?  Or, are there reasons we would want to use the Hibernate Core 3.3.2
with the new SybaseASE15Dialect running with ASE 15?

Thank you,
Pete Pocius
Consultant
EDS, an HP Company
Consulting Services
975 Eastwind Drive
Suite 115
Westerville, OH 43081

Tel: +1-614-823-4740
E-mail: pete.pocius at eds.com
We deliver on our commitments
so you can deliver on yours.
The information contained in this message may be privileged and
confidential and protected from disclosure pursuant to the Freedom of
Information Act/Privacy Act (5 U.S.C. 552/552a). If the reader of this
responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of
communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by replying
to the message and destroying the materials.