[hibernate-dev] Re: recommend hibernate tools version for bundling with Seam 2.2

Sanne Grinovero sanne.grinovero at gmail.com
Sun Jun 7 13:48:06 EDT 2009

thanks, as you reminded me this doesn't need to specifically target
hibernate 3.3,
generating compatible code is good enough.

It appears the latest JBoss Tools 3.0.1 are using some build of
Hibernate Tools 3.2.4.GA?
I guessed it from the plugin version being named "3.2.4.GA", but
actually the hibernate-tools.jar
inside the plugin is missing some kind of version information, I've
opened HBX-1125 about this.
On the hibernate SVN and website I couldn't find a 3.2.4.GA, also
maven can't find it so Seam can't use it.

As Seam is using latest stable 3.2.3.GA of "hibernate-tools.jar" I'm
not changing that, hope you agree.

Sanne