[hibernate-dev] Can we have an update on Maven central repository syncing?

Steve Ebersole steve at hibernate.org
Thu Jun 25 08:01:41 EDT 2009

Agreed.  Even the Maven developers basically tell users (on irc anyway)
to never rely on direct repository access, and to instead use a
repository manager (ala nexus etc).  In which case you should just
federate both jboss and central (plus codehaus...)

On Thu, 2009-06-25 at 13:46 +0200, Max Rydahl Andersen wrote:
> use jboss maven repository for jboss stuff.
>
> /max
>
> Max Bowsher wrote:
> > With Hibernate Core 3.3.2 just released, it seems like a relevant time
> > to ask:
> >
> > What happened to the ongoing struggle to get jboss artifacts synced to
> > maven central?
> >
> > Could we please have an update of what the current status is?
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Max.

Steve Ebersole <steve at hibernate.org>
Hibernate.org