[hibernate-dev] [Bean Validation] Adding interpolation facilities

Hardy Ferentschik hibernate at ferentschik.de
Mon Mar 9 06:36:24 EDT 2009

Wouldn't this also mean that you have to change the MessageResolver
interface from

  MessageInterpolator.interpolate(String message, ConstraintDescriptor<?>
constraintDescriptor, Object value)

  MessageInterpolator.interpolate(String message, ConstraintDescriptor<?>
constraintDescriptor, Object value, Map<String, String>
interpolatedParameters)

I can see the potential use case, but I am not sure whether it is worth
the added complexity in the API.

--Hardy