[hibernate-dev] Hibernate Planning

Steve Ebersole steve at hibernate.org
Tue Mar 24 16:31:37 EDT 2009

Sure, but by the same token I would not upgrade from sl4fj 1.5.x to
1.6.x (on the assumption that that introduces an incompatibility)
between hibernate 3.3.1 and 3.3.2.

The same needs to apply here.  commons-annotations needs to maintain a
level of compatibility within a release series.
-

Steve Ebersole
Project Lead
http://hibernate.org