[hibernate-dev] Compiling latest hibernate search

Hardy Ferentschik hibernate at ferentschik.de
Wed Mar 25 10:58:43 EDT 2009

On Wed, 25 Mar 2009 15:38:45 +0100, Marcel Overdijk
<marceloverdijk at gmail.com> wrote:

> I've checked out the latest Hibernate Search from trunk and I'm trying to
> build it. I know I need the latest annotations code also.

You might want to update your source again. I finally completed HSEARCH-82
today and
converted Hibernate Search to a maven only build. All obsolete ant files
are now removed.

> As described on http://hibernate.org/449.html Local latest version I
> changed the commons-annotations rev to "latest" in ivy.xml but it's not
> working
> either.

Really http://hibernate.org/449.html is obsolete. I am in the process of
updating it.