[hibernate-dev] Version 3.2.4.SP1

Alexandros Karypidis akarypid at yahoo.gr
Mon May 18 19:07:20 EDT 2009

Hi all,

DISCLAIMER: I've just started looking into working on Hibernate in the
last 15 minutes.

Anyway, I was going through https://www.hibernate.org/422.html and set
up a JDK5/Maven209/Eclipse342 environment to get started. I built
http://anonsvn.jboss.org/repos/hibernate/core/tags/hibernate-3.3.1.GA/
successfully using these instructions so it seems I'm fine with the
foreplay. :-)

Now, I want to work with 3.2.4.sp1 (which is the version bundled with
JBoss 4.2.3). However, I can't find a suitable tag that has a pom.xml in
it. Both v324sp1 and Branch_3_2_4_SP1_CP02 don't seem to have one. Was
Maven adopted starting with 3.3 (i.e. there's no point in looking) or
have I missed something?

Cheers,
Alexandros