[hibernate-dev] HSearch release

Emmanuel Bernard emmanuel at hibernate.org
Mon Nov 2 06:04:55 EST 2009

Mostly done:
I've split 3.2 into:
  - Beta1: existing features + documentation
  - Beta2: bug fix and stabilization
  - Beta3: next round of features
  - CR1: fix what has to be fixed.

Depending on when Beta2 happens and how close Hibernate 3.5 final is,
we could cut 3.2 here and backport to JPA 1.

I have not reviewed open unscheduled bug reports yet. If someone want
to pre sort them, be my guest.