[hibernate-dev] Programmatic API Doc

Emmanuel Bernard emmanuel at hibernate.org
Mon Nov 23 04:26:59 EST 2009

Hello Amin,
Looks good. A few omments
  - please don't update the rest of the files. Your patch is gigantic
and it's hard to see what you have really changed vs what has been
beautified by your editor.
  - I would not emphasize providedId so much as it's a very obscure
feature at the moment.
  - I think I would move this section under 4. Mapping entities to the
index structure
  - something that will probably makes things easier is to show the
equivalent annotation-based example. People can easily compare.

Emmanuel