[hibernate-dev] firing proper events after HQL?

Steve Ebersole steve at hibernate.org
Tue Nov 24 09:11:00 EST 2009

How about a new event right at the moment after we have just collected
all the ids into the temp table?

For envers, this would allow you to save off the current state prior to
the update/delete.

For search, this would allow you to "circle back" after the operation
and re-index those matching ids.

wdyt?

--
Steve Ebersole <steve at hibernate.org>