[hibernate-dev] MassIndexer and Hibernate Core dependency

Emmanuel Bernard emmanuel at hibernate.org
Thu Oct 29 05:11:53 EDT 2009

Thanks for the feedback.
Yes HibernateMassIndexed (not Impl suffix) would be a better name.
I am thinking that we could use something like what I have done in
bean validation to have Hibernate specific MassIndexer properties type-
safely exposed as a subinterface of the public MassIndexer.
Maybe it's better to mark MAssIndexer as potentially still evolving
and get feedback on the API first.

Emmanuel