[hibernate-dev] Hibernate 3.5.0.Beta-1 released

Galder Zamarreno galder.zamarreno at redhat.com
Wed Sep 9 11:35:55 EDT 2009

Steve, taking in account that at least in the community version you ship
a few different cache providers (correct me if I'm wrong), what about
putting something in the Hibernate docs where you recommend using
Infinispan? i.e. "Infinispan is the recommended 2LC provider"

--
Galder Zamarreño
Sr. Software Engineer