[hibernate-dev] hibernate-annotations missing copyright information

Murray Gibb murray.gibb at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 8 10:54:18 EDT 2010

There is no copyright notice anywhere in hibernate-annotations for versions 3.4.0 and earlier. What is the correct copyright statement for these versions. I am specifically looking for the copyright for 3.3.0.

I see that when hibernate-annotations was merged into Hibernate Core the copyright notices where added but this is only in the most recent merged release.

Murray