[hibernate-dev] 3.6

Tomasz Blachowicz tblachowicz at gmail.com
Fri Apr 9 10:46:47 EDT 2010

Hi Steve,

One environment that stings into my mind is WAS 6.1. This version of
WebSphere AS is very popular ans still largely used, especially on mainframe
platform. I came across WAS 6.1 when working with a few customers. As far as
I know WAS 6.1 foes not have support for 1.6, so that would block Hibernate
upgrade path for all the applications targeted for this environment and that
would be regret.

Regards,
Tom