[hibernate-dev] Documentation In Brazilian Portuguese

Steve Ebersole steve at hibernate.org
Mon Apr 12 11:31:49 EDT 2010

Hibernate uses a GNU gettext approach for translations.  You edit the PO
files:
http://anonsvn.jboss.org/repos/hibernate/core/trunk/documentation/manual/src/main/docbook/pt-BR/

So basically:
1) check out the source
2) edit the PO files
3) perform an `svn diff` and send us the result.

PO files are a text file (essentially similar to a properties file
actually).  You can just edit them in a text editor ('msgid' indicates
the source fragment, 'msgstr' represents the translation).  Or you can
use one of the many PO file editors out there (search for `PO file editor`).