[hibernate-dev] Do not touch the doc

Emmanuel Bernard emmanuel at hibernate.org
Fri Apr 23 13:15:55 EDT 2010

For the curious,
I've migrated and committed chapter 5.1, 5.1.1, 5.1.2

The idea is to keep the functional / feature focused structure in place, rip off the xml element oriented structure to create more functional / feature focused equivalent and for each one explain the concepts along with the annotations approach and in a second part of the inner section, the HBM.xml equivalent.

Still a long work in progress.