[hibernate-dev] HHH 3.6 beta-2 docs: numbered steps

Paul Benedict pbenedict at apache.org
Fri Aug 6 11:23:41 EDT 2010

I was browsing the latest docs. Congrats to everyone merging the annotation
documentation!

When it comes to the number/bulleted steps, I believe images for beyond "12"
do not exist; yet the largest step I saw was around 17. I don't know how you
guys get those images -- free from the web or from your graphic artists or
otherwise. This is just an FYI in case no one noticed you need more
(probably up to number 20). Resolving this would help polish the
documentation's look.

Paul