[hibernate-dev] HHH 3.6 beta-2 docs: numbered steps

Steve Ebersole steve at hibernate.org
Thu Aug 12 15:21:59 EDT 2010

Sure lets track them relative to both
http://opensource.atlassian.com/projects/hibernate/browse/HHH-5441
http://opensource.atlassian.com/projects/hibernate/browse/HHH-5466

To be honest I am not even sure with whom I need to follow up any more
in regards to the extra callout images.  I'd just as soon see if cutting
out the extraneous callout usage alleviates the need for them.  Trying
hard to imagine a scenario where reasonable (judicious) use of callouts
requires more than the 12 (i though it was 15) available images.  If we
find such a scenario I will follow up.