[hibernate-dev] Status of XML mapping feature?

Steve Ebersole steve at hibernate.org
Mon Aug 23 09:02:13 EDT 2010

It wont be "official" until someone gives it some TLC.  There are issues
with inheritance, especially in regards to figuring out concrete types
of polymorphic associations.  There is also a sever limitation in
regards to the inability to namespace the document/elements.

Steve Ebersole <steve at hibernate.org>
http://hibernate.org