[hibernate-dev] Tutorials

Steve Ebersole steve at hibernate.org
Fri Aug 27 09:21:51 EDT 2010

I guess my concern here is mostly the lack of cohesion.  So we'd be
discussing stuff in a web page opened in the users browser, referencing
source code that is open in their IDE.

I guess everything else is just technical details.  Bottom line is
whether we think this is easier for users or less.

--
Steve Ebersole <steve at hibernate.org>
http://hibernate.org