[hibernate-dev] Contributing to Hibernate development

Steve Ebersole steve at hibernate.org
Fri Dec 3 10:58:44 EST 2010

Bingo!

You had access (pull/push) before because you were an owner in the
organization (which is a group too); however, GitHub says that group does not
get pull request notifications (which is Goodness imo).

Notice how each repo has group(s) associated with it also...  Those are the
ones where pull request notifications are managed.  So basically you have to
opt-in to each repo for which you want pull request notifications.

On Friday, December 03, 2010, at 08:45 am, Hardy Ferentschik wrote:
> You are not part of the core-dev team -
> https://github.com/organizations/hibernate/teams/18292
>
> On Fri, 03 Dec 2010 15:40:22 +0100, Max Rydahl Andersen
>
> <max.andersen at redhat.com> wrote:
> > im browsing the github repo and i can't find where I can add my self
> > explicitly beyond where
> > Im not already.
> >
> > weird.

---