[hibernate-dev] TODO for CR2 or Final

Emmanuel Bernard emmanuel at hibernate.org
Wed Dec 8 05:46:54 EST 2010

I've applied Sanne's work on the work queue, yeah!

But there are remaining bugs that should ideally be addressed or analyzed for CR2. Let's see what we can do by tomorrow.
I've labelled them 3.3.0.Final but if we can fix them for CR2 even better.

HSEARCH-640 MassIndexer and Java EE
I don't think it can work today but I need Sanne's confirmation

HSEARCH-630 easy API renaming,
we should do it. Let's wait for the final baking on the hibernate-dev ML

HSEARCH-637 Documentation review (lead by Hardy)
This can be committed the minute before the Final version

HSEARCH-625 Some holes in the ErrorHandler
Would be nice to get that fixed

HSEARCH-629 NumericField as experimental
I'd rather mark it as experimental, it's cheap and we can revisit in a few months.

HSEARCH-431 More doc on MassIndexer
This can be committed the minute before the Final version or even after.

Emmanuel