[hibernate-dev] Performance issues with HT_ tables?

Marcel Stör marcel at frightanic.com
Mon Dec 13 16:41:49 EST 2010

Sorry to ask for help on the dev list but it seems as if no regular user
would ever have to deal with such low level issues.

Since we're having serious performance problems (queries running more
than an hour...) with HT_ tables I was looking for documentation that
describes the when/why/how/etc. of temporary tables. It can't seem to
find anything online or in the Hibernate books.
All I find at http://www.google.com/search?q=hibernate%20%22HT_%22 are
unanswered forum questions or dead JIRA entries.

It'd be nice if one of the developers could point me into the right
direction.
-> Problem: https://forum.hibernate.org/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1008637

Regards,
Marcel