[hibernate-dev] Hibernate Build and Tests

Scott Marlow smarlow at redhat.com
Mon Dec 20 07:39:34 EST 2010

Let me know if you find them.  :)

After building Hibernate, I ran the following command:

  gradle cleanIdea idea

The hack was that I ran the above command with gradle version 0.9-rc-3.
I haven't tried to build Hibernate with 0.9-rc-3, but I heard from
others that build errors occurred.  So, be prepared to resolve the build
errors or continue building Hibernate with the included ./gradle (.bat)
script.