[hibernate-dev] Search build failure

Amin Mohammed-Coleman aminmc at gmail.com
Sat Feb 6 03:23:06 EST 2010

Hi Sanne

I've just updated HSearch and trying to build via maven and intellij and i'm getting the following:

INFO] Scanning for projects...
[INFO] artifact org.eclipse.wst.css:core: checking for updates from jboss-plugins
[INFO] artifact org.eclipse.wst.css:core: checking for updates from jboss-snapshot-plugins
[INFO] artifact org.eclipse.wst.css:core: checking for updates from jboss
[INFO] artifact org.eclipse.wst.css:core: checking for updates from jboss-snapshot
[INFO] artifact org.eclipse.wst.css:core: checking for updates from repository.jboss.com
[INFO] artifact org.eclipse.wst.css:core: checking for updates from maven-repository.dev.java.net
[INFO] artifact org.eclipse.wst.css:core: checking for updates from central
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO] Failed to resolve artifact.

No versions are present in the repository for the artifact with a range (1.1,2.0)
  org.eclipse.wst.css:core:jar:null

from the specified remote repositories:
  jboss-snapshot (http://snapshots.jboss.org/maven2),
  repository.jboss.com (http://repository.jboss.com/maven2/),
  jboss-snapshot-plugins (http://snapshots.jboss.org/maven2),
  maven2-snapshots.jboss.org (http://snapshots.jboss.org/maven2),
  jboss-plugins (http://repository.jboss.com/maven2),
  maven-repository.dev.java.net (http://download.java.net/maven/1),
  jboss (http://repository.jboss.com/maven2)

Path to dependency:
	1) org.jboss.maven.plugins:maven-jdocbook-plugin:maven-plugin:2.2.0
	2) org.hibernate:hibernate-jdocbook-style:jdocbook-style:2.0.0
	3) org.jboss:jbossorg-docbook-xslt:jar:1.1.0
	4) org.jboss.docs:highlight:jar:1.0.0
	5) org.richfaces.docs:highlight:jar:3.1.4.GA

[INFO] Total time: 7 seconds
[INFO] Finished at: Sat Feb 06 08:17:24 GMT 2010
[INFO] Final Memory: 5M/79M

I'll have a close look, obviously I've got a config wrong.

Cheers
Amin