[hibernate-dev] Spanish translation for the Hibernate Reference Documentation

Emmanuel Bernard emmanuel at hibernate.org
Fri Feb 12 08:45:35 EST 2010

Hi David,
There is already a work started on the Spanish translation of the reference documentation
http://docs.jboss.org/hibernate/stable/core/reference/es-ES/html_single/

It does not seems complete but it's better to start working off this as it uses the infrastructure we have put in place for translations
http://anonsvn.jboss.org/repos/hibernate/core/trunk/documentation/manual/src/main/docbook/es-ES/
http://anonsvn.jboss.org/repos/hibernate/core/trunk/documentation/

If you are interested Hardy or Steve can give you more info on how to get you started with the .po file system.

Emmanuel